MPE expands safety management capability
Maintenance and Project Engineering (MPE) welcome WHSO’s for Hire, a South East Queensland company established in 2003 and since then has been supporting businesses in managing their Work Health and Safety (WHS) obligations and issues. Now as a strategic part of MPE, we are looking forward to supporting our new and existing clients with greater risk management consulting capacity.
MPE can now offer the following range of Safety Management Services in Queensland to assist businesses achieve affordable 'Industry Best Practice'.
- Comprehensive site audits and assessments to establish the current status of work health and safety systems in comparison to legislation
- Implementation of an effective Work Health & Safety System
- Work Health & Safety Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Development of Safe Work Procedures & Work Method Statements
- Developing and conducting Risk Assessments
- Accident and Incident Investigations
- Documentation for Dangerous Goods Locations
- Drafting SDS documents
- Work Health and Safety Support and Advice
- Culture change
- Zero harm at work
For any questions on our services please contact any member of our safety team on (07) 5580 0490